At KPPT we have a line of modern and up-to-date equipment and over 60,000 sq.ft of cGMP facilities to meet your R&D, Analytical and all manufacturing requirements in a rapid and cost efficient way. Every part of the project is handled in-house maintaining stringent quality standards.
KP can provide all of the services required for ANDA submissions, the CMC sections of an IND submission, and NDA support and development. Testing is done to provide our clients with the most rapid turn-around, the most thorough documentation, and the greatest cost-effectiveness possible.
KP is a company dedicated to scientific excellence in formulation development and manufacturing. We have the quality you insist upon in a contract development partner.
KPPT is registered with:
- The US Food and Drug Administration and has been assigned a unique establishment registration number.
- The Indiana Department of Health.
- KP Pharmaceutical Technology, Inc., is registered and inspected by the State of Indiana to handle Schedule 2, 2N, 3, 3N, 4 and 5 controlled substances. This “Researcher” DEA Registration Number is (available upon request)
- KP Pharmaceutical Technology, Inc., is registered and inspected by the State of Indiana to manufacture Schedule 2 & 3 controlled substances. The “Manufacturer” DEA Registration Number is (available upon request)
- Details can be provided upon request
For an updated list of equipment and instruments in our facility contact email@example.com